Webinar: Thursday, May 23rd. 9am PT / Noon ET
Learn About Splunk and Boundary
Optimizing Application Performance with Splunk and Boundary
As applications become more distributed and dynamic, it becomes even more important to have an accurate, real-time view of the dependencies between the applications. Splunk and Boundary have teamed to solve this challenge by providing unprecedented visibility into application and infrastructure performance. The combination of Boundary’s application performance management (APM) service and Splunk Enterprise gives Splunk users the ability to see dependencies between applications and components and trace problems through all monitored applications and virtual machines.
Join this webinar to:
- See how Ping Identity uses this new integration to gain complete end-to-end visibility of their application infrastructure
- Watch a live demo of Boundary running with Splunk Enterprise
- Learn how to use Boundary and Splunk to accelerate application troubleshooting
- Beau Christensen. Manager, SaaS Operations & Reliability: Ping Identity
- Leena Joshi. Sr. Director, Solutions Marketing: Splunk
- Dustin Lawler. Director, Technical Services: Boundary
Wednesday 26 – Thursday 27 June, 2013
5th Annual Cloud World Forum 2013
If you are attending the World Cloud Forum on June 26th and 27th at the National Hall Olympia in London, visit us on stand #5041.
Boasting the most comprehensive agenda and speaker line-up in the cloud sector, the Cloud World Forum is the platform for global authorities to present their “how-to” strategy and vision for how cloud can enhance your organisation
Register for the World Cloud Forum 2013